April 30, 2014

PPP April. Altered faux book featured at Prima blog.

HAPPY HAPPY!  My Project has been featured at the Prima Blog. HERE IS IT. (By Papelitos Hablan). Prima is one of my faves!!!


Look this beautiful PPP:



Color palette is amazing!! Really love it!!!



Some closies






Omg!!! Time flies. With my house moving I did not have time to post and to create. I still have packed some of my stuff. It was crazy!!!! The move of the scrap stuff was the worst part of my moving. Then I realized the amount of stuff I have. ( it is insane :o)
I am back again and hope to create more and more!!!!

The case really looks amazing in person!!!!  
Full of Prima Flowers.  The background  was made with gesso, texture paste, acrylic, mists, stamps, chalk edgers and mask. The faux pages were made with texture paste ( a lot of it) to make the effect, painted and gessoed.

The left side can be opened, and a mini can fit in it. I will do one with the next PPP. (Hehe!!)

I am very happy to paly again with my faves!!!

Thanks for looking and a comment is more than welcomed!!!

XOXO

L




  



1 comment: